From the Not To Be Outdone Dept. • 6 November 2006 • The SnowBlog
From the Not To Be Outdone Dept.
In case you've been wondering how a small business like Snowbooks can function when one of its employees is constitutionally incapable of tidying up, I've taken a photo of my desk:
Notice the distinct lack of cookies. In the spirit of Emma's Adept line-up:
1) Personalised crockery with attached audio input.
2) Very Important Documents.
4) Secondary monitor for obsessively checking Amazon, reviewing purchase orders, putting a quick one on the 3.15 at Aintree &c.
5) Note to self: Buy tea.
6) Unwanted gift from occasional visitor to office.
7) Not Quite As But Still Pretty Important Documents.
8) Bar guide to Frankfurt.
9) Ergonomic monitor support.
10 & 11) Executive Buisness Card Storage Solutions.
12) Plan to take over world aka To Do List.
13) Documents I Don't Really Care About.
14 & 15) Badges.
16) Best Christmas Gift EVER.
[That's enough now - Ed.]